Laennec is a unique immunomodulating agent from Japan based on a highly purified human placenta hydrolyzate. It is known as a powerful hepatoprotector, promoting complex rejuvenation and restoration of the body at the cellular level as well.
“Laennec” acts as a real “life elixir”, it normalizes physiological mechanisms and functions of the body, having the properties of antioxidative protection and restoration of metabolic processes in tissues, increases general immunity, effectively heals the body in a natural way.
Production of the agent is controlled at the state level in Japan, where placental therapy is included in the national health insurance program. Laennec has been successfully used for many years in South Korea, the USA, Canada and the countries of the European Union.
“Laennec” injections in cosmetology are used in the form of microinjections at biologically active points for rejuvenating the skin of the face and body, as well as for treating hair and scalp.
One ampoule of the Laennec preparation contains 112 mg of a human placenta hydrolyzate, as well as:
- 11 factors of cell growth;
- 18 amino acids (including essential ones);
- about 100 protective enzymes;
- more than 40 vital minerals;
- vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E;
- hyaluronic acid and many other elements good for health.
Indications for injections "Laennec"
The main indications for the use of Laennec are hepatoprotection (restoration and protection of liver functions) and immunomodulation. The unique effect of the agent is due to its restoring effect on the whole body.
The medication is successfully applied:
- to make the body healthier, eliminate chronic fatigue syndrome and increase overall tone;
- to improve the quality of the skin: increase skin tone, elasticity and moisture level, enhance the synthesis of collagen and elastin, stimulate the growth of cells responsible for skin elasticity and youth;
- to reduce the rehabilitation period after surgical interventions, including plastic surgery;
- in the treatment of various forms of baldness (alopecia)
- as an adjuvant therapy of diseases such as psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, herpes, and others;
Contraindications and interactions
The Japanese placental preparation "Laennec" is extremely good tolerated, including in older patients. Allergic reactions make up less than 0.4% of cases.
Contraindications for use are pregnancy, lactation, childhood and hypersensitivity.
Laennec can be combined with injection techniques in cosmetology and provides prolongation of the contouring effect using fillers and mesothreads, does not interact with muscle relaxants based on botulinum toxin and does not interfere with cosmetic device-assisted and therapeutic procedures.
Use of Laennec
The solution for intravenous and intramuscular administration is used:
- intravenously using drip chamber;
- intramuscular injections;
- method of microinjection at biologically active points;
- a combination of methods is also possible.
- The average duration of the course is 1-1.5 months.
The effect of placental therapy "Laennec"
Laennec intravenous injections have a comprehensive therapeutic effect:
- improve skin quality;
- improve the functioning of the immune system;
- restore the liver and contribute to the overall detoxification of the body;
- systemically improve the functioning of all internal organs;
- improve cerebral circulation;
- relieve general strain, stress and insomnia;
The result of the agent use will be visible just after a few procedures, being visible not only because of the internal changes in well-being, but also positively affecting the appearance.